Unfortunately, I couldn’t create a new topic for another problem; nothing happens when I press New Topic. So let me share it here. There is another problem related to Youtube. It is very random, sometimes it goes well and sometimes you have to relaunch it a few times. Is there a way to fix this?
lll investigate the youtube.
New topic please give me more info on where it fails.
For youtube, ill make SCM wait if results start coming in even if slowly, and if it does err it will display status code so we can figure out what is happening. (update to get fix)
Then for topics, Ill await your either task export or give me screenshots so I can follow along to see where it breaks.
Thanks!
New topic I was talking about creating a new topic here on the forum, not SCM, and it seems to work fine after clearing the browser cache
Youtube update is live, please update and report.
Discourse can be funny with cookies like that.

