Braking in SCM tasks

Hi. For some reason,SCM is running slowly, and sometimes I have to wait 3–4 minutes for parts to load in the task settings. What can I do about this, and how can I fix it?

Can you go settings backup, then send me the zip?

What is CPU usage when scm is up?

I’m not quite sure where to find them. Can you tell me where to find them?

This happens even when there are no tasks running. But it’s precisely at moments like these that it happens. Of course, it varies from case to case.

In settings

So the UI freezes up and nothing happens?

Does the app show as ‘unresponsive’ in windows task manager?

I have new update, not sure if it fixes or not.

Ill need a copy of your backup to continue investigation.

Yes

No here

Thanks, I updated SCM. I’ll keep an eye on it and let you know how it goes.