How to create an AI outline and use this outline to write an article

You can use user variables to create an outline and then send it to the article prompt.

See image below

Example output with outline included in file

Outline

I. Introduction

• Brief overview of {the topic|the subject}
  • Importance of cats as {popular|well-liked|in style} pets

II. History of Cats

• Evolution of {domestic|home} cats
  • Role of cats in {ancient|historic|historical} civilizations

III. Characteristics of Cats

• Physical {characteristics|traits}
  • Behaviors and habits

IV. Popular Breeds of Cats

• Description {of different|of various} breeds
  • Traits and {characteristics|traits} {of each|of every} breed

V. Caring for a Cat

• Feeding and {nutrition|vitamin|diet}
  • Grooming and hygiene
  • Exercise and playtime

VI. Health and Wellness

• Common {health|well being} {issues|points} in cats
  • Vaccinations and preventive care
  • Regular check-ups with a veterinarian

VII. Interacting with Your Cat

• Bonding {with your|together with your|along with your} cat
  • Playtime and enrichment {activities|actions}
  • Understanding cat {behavior|conduct|habits}

VIII. Conclusion

Article created

For centuries, cats have been cherished as beloved companions and well-liked pets for many individuals around the globe. They are known for his or her impartial nature, playful personalities, and mild demeanor, making them a favorite selection for animal lovers everywhere.

In this text, we’ll discover the fascinating world of cats, from their historical past and evolution to their unique traits and popular breeds. We may also discuss the way to properly take care of a cat, including feeding, grooming, and train, as properly as the importance of normal veterinary check-ups to make sure their well being and wellness.

Cats have an extended and storied history, courting back hundreds of years to their domestication from wild ancestors. In historic civilizations similar to Egypt, cats had been revered as sacred animals and even worshipped as symbols of fertility and protection. Their role in society has developed over time, but their status as cherished companions has remained constant.

When it comes to physical traits, cats come in a broad variety of shapes, sizes, and colours. From glossy Siamese to fluffy Maine Coons, every breed has its personal distinct traits and character quirks. Understanding these variations may help you select the right cat on your way of life and preferences.

Caring for a cat involves more than just offering meals and shelter. It additionally requires attention to grooming, exercise, and mental stimulation to maintain your furry friend happy and healthy. Regular vet visits are important for monitoring your cat’s overall well being and addressing any potential issues before they become critical.

Interacting together with your cat is essential to building a strong bond and fostering a positive relationship. Spending high quality time together, enjoying video games, and understanding their behaviors may help strengthen the connection between you and your pet. Cats thrive on love and a focus, so be certain to present them plenty of affection and care.

In conclusion, cats are really special creatures that convey joy and companionship to hundreds of thousands of households worldwide. Their distinctive personalities, playful antics, and unwavering loyalty make them invaluable members of the family. By offering correct care, consideration, and love, you’ll be able to be certain that your cat lives a contented and fulfilling life as your cherished companion.

Although it works you get better control on the output if you craft each section yourself like this.

Hello SCM, thank you for this answer, but to be honest i don’t understand and tried to follow the step.
Could you show us this specific process in a video?

Thank you

Which part doesn’t make sense?

this will create similar and repeated subheading.

see screenshot. all the headings are exactly the same just phrased differently.

Answered here at the end

This method here has some limitations.

I am prototyping a different way of using AI written outlines to create large articles.

i tried this, however it is still repeating its heading.

Did you enable scraped content?

How do i enable scraped content?

is it like that?

Correct.

If it still doesn’t work Ill need task export.

i cant seems to export the task on imac. I saved the project, but it is not showing in my finder.

edit/update:
i managed to export the task, but how do i send to you?

edit2:
after updating the software, some things are missing. Now we cannot check which to rewrite and which not to.

email it tim[at]seocontentmachine.com

I moved the settings because you don’t need to change them if you are not using scraped article generator

I login scm on another laptop, and notice the settings is not sync’ed to other devices. I may have to reach home to send you the project file.

Or is it possible you can setup a project file for me to learn how to write 5 to 7 unique sub-headings, a blog post title, paragraphs to each sub-headings, introduction and conclusion. At the end a 5 to 7 questions paa.

No project sync as all your files are stored locally

Send me what you have as project file, or copy paste prompts in a reply.

I can then see what you have done and provide edit it for you

I have sent to you in email the project file.

You are using a very specific long tail keyword.

I ran a test

Output

Hamsters: How Long Can They Live Without Food and Water?
How long can hamsters live without food and water in case of illness or dehydration?
How long can a hamster live without food and water? Understanding the importance of proper nutrition for your pet.
Neglecting to provide food and water for your hamster can have detrimental consequences.
How Long Can a Hamster Live Without Food and Water: Encouraging Litter Box Usage

Should I hold my hamster everyday?
Do hamsters like being alone?
Will a hamster come back if it escapes?
Can hamsters go 2 days without water?

With %related_keywords% there is some repeats however %scraped_sentences% seems to work out better.

Try it with %scraped_sentences% for slightly better results

I also tried Google %paa_question% and although it is unique, the results are a bit to broad.

I think the real solution is that we let the AI write an outline and use that outline to create the article, works even for long tail keywords where there isn’t much in terms of related content.

I guess I will have to wait till you find a way to do this. I tried using scraped sentences, but the sub headings still seems to be repeating.